- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
fotofever – Photography Art Fair
11 November, 2016 - 13 November, 2016
the founding idea of fotofever is to spread the fever for collecting photography, as the most innovative and futuristic medium of the art market.
fotofever's mission is to give access to the energy and diversity of contemporary photography and to create the best conditions for a meeting between artists and collectors. to achieve its goal, fotofever is constantly developing an international network of committed actors to spread their knowledge of contemporary photography. fotofever's network includes galleries and their artists, collectors as well as amateurs, art critics, curators and corporate companies.
fotofever's motto can be summarised in two words : discoveryand acquisition.
guided by her family's centennial passion for photography, cécile schallcreated fotofever in 2011. she runs this project independently, supported by a passionate team, loyal contractors and numerous galleries who trust her completely.
before founding fotofever, cécile spent 15 years working in the fields of marketing and communication for a number of prestigious companies. she learnt the fair trade with will ramsay, founder of numerous contemporary art fairs, such as art hong kong (now art basel hong kong), pulse and theaffordable art fair.
after 4 years, fotofever's commitment is present in the following :
- a website which highlights the diversity of contemporary photography by presenting more than 200 galleries and almost 800 artists
- an annual rendez-vous in paris and brussels. in 2015 the 4th edition of fotofever will take place at the carrousel du louvre between the 13th and 15thnovember. its program will be printed in the fotofever's art catalogue, the fotobook.
- the initiation to art collecting with the collectfoto guide, the start to collect path, and a themed private collection.
- the fotoprize contest, which rewards a young graduate from a french art school by giving him or her a high level of visibility in the art market